If you’re a contractor and want to participate in the Cool Savings Rebate Program, here are the guidelines:
- register online by accessing the following link.
- after completion of the online registration, send to HRAI for verification following documents:
- complete the Online Orientation that can be found at: http://www.hraicoolsavings.ca
- when all documents have been received your profile will be activated. As technicians licenses are validated and users complete the Online Orientation their profiles will be activated on the system.
2. TSSA registration certificate
3. Gas fitters 1 or 2 , oil burner 1 or 2 technical license for each technician
4. $2 million liability insurance
5. Letter of clearance from WSIB (Unless Sole Proprietor)
6. Signed Contractor Participation Agreement (Click here to download agreement)
For questions regarding contractor registration, please contact Patricia Thompson at [email protected] , or call 1-800-267-2231 ext. 236.