Follow these five easy steps to make sure you receive your rebate:
- Your participating contractor will complete your online rebate form and ensure that all equipment serial and model numbers are included (final date for your contractor to submit is January 10, 2011).
- Once your participating contractor completes the online form, an email will be sent asking you to review your rebate details online
- Approve the rebate details as outlined on your online rebate submission
- Send in your proof of purchase (copy of your invoice) and copy of online rebate form by one of three methods: via email, fax or by mail (if you choose to send in via mail, we recommend sending it via registered mail).
- via email – [email protected] , or
- fax – 1-866-945-6474, or
- by mail (if you choose to send in via mail, we recommend sending it via registered mail) to:
2010 COOL SAVINGS REBATE
P.O. Box 10610
Winona, Ontario L8E 9Z9
Make sure you keep a copy of your invoice for your furnace, CAC system and/or programmable thermostat in case you need it for repairs under warranty.
Once we receive your proof of purchase, it will take us between 4 to 8 weeks for us to process your rebate and mail it to you (provided the rebate is approved).